Superhero of Antioxidants: How Glutathione May Benefit Your Body
In today’s information age, the vitamin industry is worth billions of dollars, and antioxidants have long been seen as the holy grail for staying healthy and fighting disease. If you’ve shopped for vitamins and supplements, you’ve probably purchased antioxidant supplements to ingest orally, but did you know the most powerful antioxidant is produced by our own bodies? Described by top TV doctors as the “Superhero of Antioxidants”, Glutathione is an antioxidant produced by the human body and contained within cells. This powerful tripeptide has been proven by medical research including a medical study in 2004 1 to detoxify cells and protect against carcinogens.
“It really is the most important antioxidant”, said Yale University doctor and renowned health expert Dr. David Katz on the Dr. Oz television show. “It’s the one the body relies on itself to clean up critical toxins.”
As modern clinical research has found, Glutathione has many characteristics which, when the body has enough levels of glutathione, may help provide health benefits to people of all ages.
“Most levels of chronic disease (like cancer) may mean you’re low on glutathione”, added Katz.
Oral dosage vs. IV Therapy
“I want to try glutathione, is it better to take it orally or intravenously?”
Taking glutathione orally via pills, as with any nutrient, will be filtered by the digestive system including the liver and kidneys. As such, the health benefits and dosage will be limited by how much your digestive system filters out. Glutathione introduced by IV gets delivered straight into the bloodstream, allowing for a much higher dose and more effective result. Although IV Therapy sessions generally take 20-30 minutes, you may feel the effects of IV Therapy right away.
Body RX Anti Aging offers over a dozen nutrient-filled IV Therapy cocktails, with many of them containing glutathione.
Why IV Therapy Glutathione is great for you
- Replenish glutathione levels in your blood cells fast through the bloodstream
- Bypassing the digestive system means you won’t feel stomach issues like nausea, bloating or diarrhea
- Dosage may be increased to much higher levels according to patient needs
- Can be administered as a “cocktail” supplemented with other nutrients like Vitamin C, B-Complex, Zinc and more
Book your Glutathione IV Therapy Session Today!
If you’re traveling to or are in Miami, we invite you to visit one of our two locations, in Coral Gables, and Kendall, for your glutathione session. We also provide a mobile IV Therapy service available anywhere in Miami Dade and Broward counties.Book Now!
These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- The Risks of Not Optimizing Your Hormone Levels if You Have Low-T - April 23, 2021
- Men in the United States are Losing Testosterone: Factors and More - April 22, 2021
- Medical Study: Exosome Therapy for Stroke Shows Full Recovery in Animal Testing - April 14, 2021