Hormone Replacement a Good Fit for More Than 50 Percent of Miami-area Population
Did you know, 52 percent of the population in Miami Dade County falls under the age range of 30-69 years old? This is according to recent census statistics tabulated by censusreporter.org. These statistics mean more than half of the residents living in Miami Dade County may currently be experiencing the symptoms of aging that may seem like menopause for women or andropause for men, making our Miami Hormone Replacement Therapy treatments perfect for the majority of Miami-area residents and even visitors.
The Miami-area has a slightly larger percentage of residents that are within the age range for a hormonal imbalance than the rest of the state and even all of the United States:
- 30-39 years old: 14% of Miami-Dade population (10% higher than the rest of FL)
- 40-49 years old: 14% of Miami-Dade population (20% higher than the rest of FL)
- 50-59 years old: 14% of Miami-Dade population (10% higher than the United States)
- 60-69 years old: 10% of Miami-Dade population (80% higher than rest of FL and 90% higher than the United States)
Data source: censusreporter.org
Body RX South Florida Locations
If you’re among the 52% of Miami Dade residents or among the millions of visitors visiting Miami every year, and are experiencing any of the signs of low-t, any hormonal imbalance, or symptoms associated with aging like tiredness, fatigue, weight gain, etc., we invite you to contact us to schedule your initial consultation with our patient advocates.
Miami is one of the most perfect places to live, work, and visit, with a record of 15.86 million tourists visiting Miami in 2017, it’s no wonder why so many call it home.
- The Risks of Not Optimizing Your Hormone Levels if You Have Low-T - April 23, 2021
- Men in the United States are Losing Testosterone: Factors and More - April 22, 2021
- Medical Study: Exosome Therapy for Stroke Shows Full Recovery in Animal Testing - April 14, 2021